- List ten weird things about yourself, your life, or silly habits that you wouldn’t normally share
- Tag up to ten people so you can get to know them better
- Link back to the person who tagged you and the creator
- Comment on the posts of people you tagged – and feel free to comment on mine– I might regret that later but why not?
My ten weird(-ish) facts:
- I twitch a lot when I fall asleep, sometimes really violently.
- I really hate beer, especially hoppy beer. IPA is probably the kind I hate most.
- I have recently, as an adult, found out that I LOVE arcade games.
- Every morning, I text my best friend the first song I heard on the radio.
- I have no sense of direction whatsoever. If I could possibly get lost, I probably will.
- I love linguistics and could sit down and read about language acquisition for hours.
- I am very particular about my audiobooks, especially fiction. The voice has to be right or it just completely ruins it for me.
- Thanks to my job, I can rattle off the diagnosis code for a ton of medical conditions off the top of my head.
- I may have a bit of a greeting card buying addiction, even though I hardly send them anymore.
- I like my half and half with just a touch of coffee in it, just to take the edge off.
What makes you weird? Do you relate to any of my facts? Let’s talk in the comments!