It’s time for another WWW Wednesday post! WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and just involves answering the 3 Ws!
What are you currently reading?
- The Kitchen by Ollie Masters
- This really feels more like a collection of plot points than an actual story, but it’s a graphic novel so at least it’s quick.
- reading challenge: a book becoming a movie in 2019 (popsugar)
- Roommates by M.E. Parker
- I can’t really say that I’m enjoying this one, but at least it’s almost done.
- reading challenge: firestation (romanceopoly)
What did you recently finish reading?
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- This was so good! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
- To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers
- This probably wasn’t the best choice for my first Becky Chambers book. I wish I would have started with one of her novels.
- The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Once again, SDH gets me to accept, without a second thought, a completely outlandish premise in a YA contemporary.
- Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
- I’d expected a memoir and this was more like a collection of funny thoughts, but it was still a lot of fun!
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Given how much hype I’d seen about this book, I expected more than a racist, biphobic celebration of the manic pixie dream girl.
- Snug by Catana Chetwynd
- I love Catana’s comics and I loved this collection!
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- I didn’t expect to enjoy a classic so much, but this was a lot of fun.
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- I’ve had this one on my TBR for a very long time and was very relieved to love it.
- A Warning by Anonymous
- I wasn’t going to read this one this week, but then it was automatically checked out to me and within about an hour, five more people put a hold on it. It was incredible.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Southern Lady Code by Helen Ellis
- Since I recently moved to the south, I figured I should learn how to behave.
- Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen
- I’m just praying that this will be good.
- reading challenge: uptown (romanceopoly)
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Did you do your own WWW Wednesday post today? Let’s talk in the comments!