In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- Tag: I Dare You
- Top Ten Tuesday: Changes in my reading life
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Lumberjanes, Vol. 3 by Noelle Stephenson
- Review: Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi
I’ve been reading:
- Roommates by M.E. Parker
- Snug by Catana Chetwynd
- First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones (DNF)
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- A Warning by Anonymous
- The Kitchen by Ollie Masters
- Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- nothing other than library books!
1 thing this week:
- It’s been a long time coming, but I finally updated my about me and my all reviews pages! Next up is the favorites page and my 2020 reading challenges!
- I loved Amy’s list of anticipated LGBTQ+ 2020 books! We Used to Be Friends sounds amazing, and I didn’t even know that David Levithan had a new book coming out! Two new books to add to my TBR. 🙂
- Jess’s list of things that make bookworms roll their eyes was spot-on. I think my favorite is the age-old, “Oh I don’t have time to read, I’m so busy.” We’re all busy, we just have different priorities.
- Mandy’s Can’t Wait Wednesday post informed me that Shaun David Hutchinson has another book coming out, and I am super excited to read it!
Song of the week:
I was listening to my old Fall Out Boy CDs while driving this week and I just feel like I’m fifteen years old again.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!