In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Tag: Sunshine Blogger Award (Take 14)
- Review: My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Top Ten Tuesday: Cookbooks I’m thankful for
- Tag: Musical Shuffle Book Tag
- Review: Sourdough by Robin Sloane
- Review: Proof of Collusion by Seth Abramson
I’ve been reading:
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin by Mariana Zapata
- Emily the Strange by Rob Reger
- Paper Girls, Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- nothing other than library books!
1 thing this week:
- I’m in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving! I scheduled this post a whole week in advance.
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!