In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Sadie by Courtney Summers
- Review: My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper
- Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday reads
- Page Count: November 2019
- Monthly Favorites: November 2019
- Review: The Backstagers 2018 Halloween Intermission #1 by James Tynion IV
I’ve been reading:
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacKnight (DNF)
- Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian (DNF)
- nothing other than library books!
2 things this week:
- Let’s see… I survived Wisconsin. I thought I’d get stuck in a blizzard, but the snow held off until I was back home.
- I got to spend like a day and a half doing something that’s way easier than my actual job, so that was a nice change. Next week we’re spending a few hours at a company Christmas lunch, too, so basically I’m just getting paid to have fun these days.
Song of the week:
Recently I’ve just been throwing old CDs in my car’s CD player and seeing what happens. I was treated to some Bright Eyes on Thursday and some hellogoodbye yesterday.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!