WWW Wednesday is back! WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and just involves answering the 3 Ws!
What are you currently reading?
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
- This is my “when I get a minute” read right now. I’m not actively reading it, but I love R.S. Grey and am really enjoying it.
- reading challenge: bad boy circus (romanceopoly)
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Buddy read with my boyfriend!
- This is not good, okay, not good. The writing is absolutely ridiculous and I feel like the author had about four pages of plot and tried to turn it into a novel by adding 100 pages of unnecessary descriptions and another 100 pages of copy-and-pasted lectures on coding.
What did you recently finish reading?
It’s been a couple weeks since I did a WWW Wednesday post, so I’ll just share what I’ve finished in the last couple days.
None of these books were what I originally intended to read next, but they’re books that I’ve been eyeing up that were available while I wait for holds to come in on the final books for 2019’s reading challenges.
- Small Spaces by Katherine Arden
- How I Resist by Maureen Johnson
- Dumplin‘ by Julie Murphy
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman
- I’ve been anticipating this book since I finished the first in the series. It’s long, so I hope I’ll get the chance to read it before it returns itself to the library!
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- This book sounds really cute, but I’ve heard such mixed things! I’m excited to give it a try and see what I think.
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Did you do your own WWW Wednesday post today? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’