WWW Wednesday is back! WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and just involves answering the 3 Ws!
What are you currently reading?
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
- This is my “when I get a minute” read right now. I’m not actively reading it, but I love R.S. Grey and am really enjoying it.
- reading challenge: bad boy circus (romanceopoly)
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Buddy read with my boyfriend!
- This is not good, okay, not good. The writing is absolutely ridiculous and I feel like the author had about four pages of plot and tried to turn it into a novel by adding 100 pages of unnecessary descriptions and another 100 pages of copy-and-pasted lectures on coding.
What did you recently finish reading?
It’s been a couple weeks since I did a WWW Wednesday post, so I’ll just share what I’ve finished in the last couple days.
None of these books were what I originally intended to read next, but they’re books that I’ve been eyeing up that were available while I wait for holds to come in on the final books for 2019’s reading challenges.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman
- I’ve been anticipating this book since I finished the first in the series. It’s long, so I hope I’ll get the chance to read it before it returns itself to the library!
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- This book sounds really cute, but I’ve heard such mixed things! I’m excited to give it a try and see what I think.
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Did you do your own WWW Wednesday post today? Let’s talk in the comments!