It’s time for another WWW Wednesday!
WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and just involves answering the 3 Ws!
What are you currently reading?
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- This is a lot better than I’d expected! I’m almost done and I think the ending will really determine my rating.
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Buddy read with my boyfriend!
- This is still not good.
What did you recently finish reading?
It’s been a couple weeks since I did a WWW Wednesday post, so I’ll just share what I’ve finished in the last couple days.
- The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman
- Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
What do you think you’ll read next?
I’m not really sure what I’ll read next, but I’ve recently checked out a couple Maggie Stiefvater books, so it’ll probably be one of those.
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Did you do your own WWW Wednesday post today? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’
4 thoughts on “WWW Wednesday”
I keep seeing Fix Her Up on my library app. I keep meaning to check it out but I’m never in the mood for it when I scroll by it. I’m glad you seem to be enjoying it though 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
If you end up reading it, I hope you enjoy it! It’s not my favorite of the year, but it was a pretty good romance. 🙂