In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: Recent DNFs
- Review: Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: What If? by Randall Munroe
- Review: Jealous Revenge by Octavia Singleton
I’ve been reading:
- The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
- Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
- Trust Exercise by Susan Choi (DNF)
- Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Puddin‘ by Julie Murphy
- nothing other than library books!
1 thing this week:
- I don’t even know where this year has gone, but somehow it’s Christmas next week. The last week has been a blur of gift-buying and gift-giving.
I’ve shared this playlist before, but it’s almost Christmas and that deserves Christmas music!
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’