Thank you to Lori for tagging me to do the My Favorite 2019 Blogging Moments tag! This is such a great way to look back on the year. ❤
- All the answers must be about your blog posts
- Please link the original creator of the tag so I can see all your posts!
- You don’t have to provide just one post for each question, you can provide as many as you want so long as they were written in 2019
- If you haven’t written a post that matches one of the questions, choose one that relates to it as close as possible
- Tag 5+ bloggers to they can share their accomplishments too! And make sure you read the posts they share!
What’s your favourite book review?
It’s so hard to pick just one! My favorite reviews tend to be the rantier ones because I love getting all of my thoughts off my chest. I’ll share my top three:
- Smart Tass by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Tangled Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- Kings, Queens, and In-Betweens by Tanya Boteju (spoilers!)
What’s your favourite discussion post?
I don’t want to get mad again, so I’m not going to re-read it or even summarize it for this tag, but my favorite discussion post of 2019 was the one about Mackenzi Lee.
What’s your favourite fun post?
I love tags, so my favorite fun post would have to be the Song Request Book Tag!
What’s your favourite book recommendation post?
I’m really hesitant about recommending books since I don’t know if even I would like some of my favorites anymore, but I did do a Top Ten Tuesday about my favorite books from my favorite genre!
What’s your favourite book/bookish photo?
Remember when a physical ARC of Serious Moonlight just showed up at my door? That was a good day.
What’s your favourite original idea/blog post?
My Lover Book Tag!
What’s your absolute favourite blog post you wrote this year?
Have you reached any blogging achievements this year?
Yes! I hit 2,000 followers, which was really exciting! I also completed all of my reading challenges and ventured out of my comfort zone to do some author interviews and even had an author do a guest post!
What have been some of your favorite blogging moments in 2019? Did you reach any of your goals? Let’s talk in the comments!