In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2019
- Ultimate 2019 TBR: Final results!
- Review: The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Top Ten Tuesday: Most anticipated book releases for the first half of 2020
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
- Review: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
I’ve been reading:
- Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- All the F*cking Mistakes by Gigi Engle
- Stiff by Mary Roach
- Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
- nothing other than library books!
1 thing this week:
- Everything that previously existed in my head has been wiped out by Halsey’s new song and I’m not even mad.
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’