In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers
- Review: Roommates by M.E. Parker
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish discoveries I made in 2019
- WWW Wednesday
- Tag: Disney Princess Hair Tag
- Review: Snug by Catana Chetwynd
I’ve been reading:
- Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- All the F*cking Mistakes by Gigi Engle
- Pet by Akwaeke Emezi
- Dead Voices by Katherine Arden
- Vox by Christina Dalcher
- Consent by Donna Freitas
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- nothing other than library books!
1 thing this week:
- I feel like this week has been entirely taken up by work! I have a new project that’s projected to last about six months, so that should be interesting. I also passed the final exam in a course I was taking for my job, and once I take the proctored exam in March, I’ll be adding a new set of letters to the end of my professional credentials.
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!