In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2020
- Review: Together We Caught Fire by Eva V. Gibson
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my TBR I predict will be 5-star reads
- WWW Wednesday
- Mini-Reviews: Norse Mythology, We’ll Fly Away, and I Capture the Castle
- Review: Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
I’ve been reading:
- Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- Who Put This Song On? by Morgan Parker
- Mindf*ck by Christopher Wylie
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Humans by Tom Phillips
- Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen
- Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett | thanks, Simon Pulse!
2 things this week:
- I am healthy again and I am in New York! I scheduled this post a bit in advance, but I’m back on the east coast, meeting up with old friends, and spending my weekend relaxing in bookstores and cafes.
Song of the week:
I got really into Sigrid again this week! I don’t think I’ve done Strangers as a song of the week yet.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!