In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: Dumplin‘ and Puddin‘ by Julie Murphy
- Review: The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d follow on social media
- WWW Wednesday
- Tag: Prediction Book Tag
- Mini-Reviews: Pet, Symptoms of Being Human, and With the Fire on High
I’ve been reading:
- Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- Not a lot happened this week aside from it somehow being the weekend again already? I don’t even know, but I feel like it was just last Saturday and it’s already Saturday again. I’m just ready to stay at home and relax.
Song of the week:
I’ve been in such a Bright Eyes mood lately. Fun fact: I used a line from this song as my senior quote in my high school yearbook.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!