In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
- Review: A Warning by Anonymous
- Top Ten Tuesday: Authors who have a fun social media presence
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Mindf*ck by Christopher Wylie
- Tag: Sunshine Blogger Award (Take 16)
I’ve been reading:
- The Sarington Necklace by Tammy Bradley
- Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
- Dry by Neal Shuterman & Jarrod Shusterman
- Reality Boy by A.S. King
4 things this week:
I haven’t had much news the last few weeks, but a lot has happened since my last weekly update!
- First and most exciting, I am engaged!! I could not be happier about it. 🙂
- Second, my fiance (it makes me smile every time I type or say that) and I took a quick trip to North Carolina this week and had a great time.
- Third, I took my proctored test to see if I can get certified in doing my job. I think it went well, but results are delayed. I’m assuming this is because of coronavirus, but who actually knows.
- And finally, my company announced on Friday that we’re all working from home for at least the next two weeks and I am 100% prepared to wake up late and work in my pajamas with a cat in my lap.
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’