In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Vox by Christina Dalcher
- Review: Consent by Donna Freitas
- Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2020 TBR
- WWW Wednesday
- It’s my two-year anniversary: A look back, a look forward, and a giveaway!
- Mini-Reviews: The Vanishing Stair, 19 Love Songs, and The Wicked King
I’ve been reading:
- The Sarington Necklace by Tammy Bradley
- Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
- Little Moments of Love by Catana Chetwynd
- 44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton
4 things this week:
- Somehow, for being mostly contained to my apartment, I didn’t get nearly as much reading done as I’d expected. It’s weird to be home all day.
- I passed my exam! I am so excited to have added another certification to my name, and I’m happy that I got the test in before the coronavirus restrictions went into effect.
- Work from home has already been extended to at least April 13. It’s so weird not to talk to the people I normally talk to every day! (But it’s nice that I can get up 15 minutes before I want to punch in, pour a cup of coffee, and get started. It’s also nice that I’m not being exposed to 6,000 people’s germs.)
- In case you missed it, I’m doing a giveaway! You just have to be following me. There are more details in my anniversary post, or if you just want to go straight to the Rafflecopter, you can click here.
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!