It’s been a while since I did a tag, so I figured I’d have some fun with the Intimidating TBR Tag! Thanks to Sahi for tagging me, and definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already!
1. A book on your TBR pile that you haven’t finished.
For some reason, it’s taking me forever to read What I Like About You. My review of that book was the post I had planned for today, but clearly that didn’t happen.
2. A book you just haven’t had the time to read.
The Wise Man’s Fear. It’s just so big.
3. A book you haven’t read because it’s a sequel.
I have to agree with Sahi here. I wouldn’t (knowingly) add a sequel to my TBR without reading the first book.
4. A book you haven’t read because it’s brand new.
When We Were Magic by Sarah Gailey. I loved Magic for Liars and I just got this one. I can’t wait to read it!
5. A book by an author you read previously but didn’t really like.
I either love or hate Kasie West’s books, so hopefully I’ll love By Your Side.
6. A book on your TBR pile that you’re just not in the mood to read.
I really liked Renegades, but I just haven’t been in the mood for Archenemies. It’s been out for more than a year now and I still haven’t read it! I’ll get to it one of these days.
7. A book on your TBR pile that you haven’t read because it’s enormous.
Well, The Wise Man’s Fear, like I said. But also The Secret History. I know it’s not really that big, but it just seems big.
8. A book on your TBR you bought because of the cover.
I saw Something New at my old library’s used book sale and it looked so fun! Wedding books aren’t usually my thing, so hopefully this is good!
9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating.
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, mostly because it seems like literally every person who’s ever read it has loved it.
Please consider yourself tagged if you think this looks fun! What’s a book that’s only on your TBR because of the cover? Which book intimidates you the most? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’