|78 of 448 pages||416 pages||177 pages||300 pages (🎧)|
|272 pages||112 pages||323 pages (🎧)||450 pages (🎧)|
|384 pages (🎧)||552 pages (🎧)||382 pages (🎧)||416 pages (🎧)|
|448 pages||352 pages|
Total pages: 4,142
Total books: 13 full + 1 partial
Average rating: 3.36 stars
- BEST ADULT: In a surprising turn of events, it’s Open Book. How was this book so good?
- BEST YA: This was a tough one, but I think Before the Devil Breaks You is the winner.
Monthly Motif is a reading challenge hosted by girlxoxo.
March’s theme was sub-genre sound off, or, more specifically, “choose a sub-genre of your favorite genre and read a book from it.” I ended up choosing YA historical fiction and read four books:
- Heavy Vinyl, Vol. 1 by Carly Usdin
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
I finished a total of 14 books in March, for a total of 44 so far in 2020!
What’s in a Name is hosted by Andrea @ Carolina Book Nook.
In March, I crossed off “an antonym” with Quiet Girl in a Noisy World.
The Audiobook Challenge is hosted by Hot Listens & Caffeinated Reviewer.
I set a goal of listening to 50 audiobooks in 2020, and I listened to 7 in March. I’m now at 32 total for the year!
(The 🎧 on my page count shows all my audiobook listens.)
How did March go for you? Are you doing any reading challenges? Let’s talk in the comments!