In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: Blowout, How to Do Nothing, & The Great Pretender
- Review: Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- Top Ten Tuesday: Titles that would make good band names
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: The Mall by Megan McCafferty
- Review: Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
I’ve been reading:
- A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker & Carol Leonnig
- An Embarrassment of Witches by Sophie Goldstein & Jenn Jordan
- The Woods, Vol. 1 by James Tynion IV
- A Dash of Trouble by Anna Meriano
- A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole
- The Fire Never Goes Out by Noelle Stevenson
- The Mosquito by Timothy C. Winegard
- The Last Hope by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I started cross stitching again, which I haven’t done in years. I’m having so much fun with it!
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!