In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: Heartstopper Vol. 2, Cat’s Cafe, & Ghosted in LA Vol. 1
- Review: Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I wish I had read as a child
- WWW Wednesday
- Mini-Reviews: The Queen of Nothing, Tweet Cute, & The King of Crows
- Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2020
I’ve been reading:
- The Mosquito by Timothy C. Winegard
- The Last Hope by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- Spirit Hunters by Ellen Oh
- Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell & Katie Cotugno
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I finished my first cross stitch in years this week and I’m like 95% done with another. I’m having so much fun with it!
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!