In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Tag: The Folk of the Air Book Tag
- Review: Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell & Katie Cotugno
- Top Ten Tuesday: Last ten books I abandoned
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
- Mini-Reviews: The Fire Never Goes Out, The Woods Vol. 1, & An Embarrassment of Witches
I’ve been reading:
- Crisis in the Red Zone by Richard Preston
- Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I finally finished my special project at work (I’ve been on it since mid-January) and I’m back to my real job. I forgot how much I love it! The days go so much faster now.
Song of the week:
I’ve been listening to 1989 a lot this week.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’