I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Anna! Thank you!
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
11 random facts about me:
- It’s May and I’m wearing Santa pajamas.
- I turn 30 this weekend!
- I recently got a hamster and his name is Bread.
- I’m growing chives on my balcony!
- I’m a huge planner (see my post on planning) and it is absolutely killing me to not be able to plan my wedding right now because everything is closed! (I mean… I get why, but still.)
- My cat is screaming at the door because she wants to go outside (it’s raining and late as I type this) and it sounds like she’s saying “hello.”
- I will be working from home for at least another month, but probably longer, and I’m not really sure now how I feel about going back to the office.
- Last time I did this tag, there were 75 books that I owned but hadn’t read within my line of sight. I have now expanded to two bookcases just in this room and I don’t even want to know how many I’m up to.
- I’m not actively cross-stitching anything right now, but I recently bought two patterns on Etsy: Ghus from Saga and Tina from Bob’s Burgers.
- I’ve been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift while I drive lately. This week it’s been 1989 and Reputation.
- My best friend has a very unusual name and I found an Etsy store that makes custom name keychains, so I’ll finally be giving her something with her name on it for her birthday in a couple weeks.
11 questions from Anna:
What is your favorite series?
I don’t generally read a lot of series, but I’ve been really into Seanan McGuire’s Wayward Children series recently!
Do you have a favorite magic system? If so, what is it?
I always thought the magic in V.E. Schwab’s Shades of Magic series was pretty cool.
Would you rather only read physical books, ebooks, or audiobooks for the rest of your life?
I mean… physical, I guess? Otherwise I spent a lot of money to make my guest room look pretty.
Is there a movie that you like better than the book? What is it?
Not that I can think of, but I don’t watch a lot of movies.
Where is your dream house located?
On the beach in Costa Rica!
Would you rather have a gourmet chef make all your food or have a fully stocked fridge that you get to cook with?
It would be nice to have the extra time, but honestly, I think I’d get sick of having someone cook for me all the time. I’d much rather cook for myself.
What is your favorite or funniest bookmark to use?
I usually just use whatever’s on my nightstand! It could be an actual bookmark or a piece of paper or really just about anything. My favorite used to be a wooden bookmark that I got in an Uppercase box, but I’m not sure what happened to it.
Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
I’m just tired.
Have you ever stayed up all night reading?
I have stayed up very, very late reading, but I’ve never not gone to bed after.
What is your favorite hobby? (Besides reading if that is typically your favorite 😉)
I’m not tagging anyone specifically, but feel free to answer these questions if you’d like! Are you an early bird or a night owl? What’s your favorite series? Let’s talk in the comments!