|66 of 368 pages||560 pages (🎧)||552 pages (🎧)||443 pages (🎧)|
|408 pages (🎧)||120 pages||375 pages (🎧)||384 pages (🎧)|
|173 pages (🎧)||187 pages (🎧)||174 pages (🎧)||187 pages (🎧)|
|298 pages||358 pages (🎧)||272 pages||304 pages (🎧)|
|256 pages (🎧)||112 pages||432 pages (🎧)||408 pages (🎧)|
Total pages: 6,219 pages
Total books: 19 full + 1 partial + 1 DNF
Average rating: 3.53 stars
- BEST FICTION: I read a lot of really good fiction in May, but I think the winner is In an Absent Dream.
- BEST NONFICTION: I think I gave four stars to every single nonfiction book in May, but this honor goes to Crisis in the Red Zone.
Monthly Motif is a reading challenge hosted by girlxoxo.
May’s theme was author introduction, and I ended up reading books by seven new-to-me authors:
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
- Crisis in the Red Zone by Richard Preston
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Jennifer Strange by Cat Scully
- Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony & Rodrigo Corral
- You Never Forget Your First by Alexis Coe
- This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay
I finished a total of 19 books in May, for a total of 86 so far in 2020!
The Audiobook Challenge is hosted by Hot Listens & Caffeinated Reviewer.
I set a goal of listening to 50 audiobooks in 2020, and I listened to 15 in May. I’m now at 60 total for the year, so I think I’ll raise my goal to 100!
(The 🎧 on my page count shows all my audiobook listens.)
How did May go for you? Are you doing any reading challenges? Let’s talk in the comments!