In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: Clap When You Land, Time of Our Lives, & Ramona Blue
- Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2020
- Top Ten Tuesday: Summer vibes
- WWW Wednesday
- Mini-Reviews: Moonstruck Vol. 1, The Steel Prince Vol. 1, & Check Please! Book 1
- Let’s Talk About: #blacklivesmatter
I’ve been reading:
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- Check, Please! Book 1 by Ngozi Ukazu
- Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Eloquent Rage by Brittney Cooper
- Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix
1 thing this week:
- This week has been such a whirlwind. Somehow it’s the weekend again and I swear it was just Monday a minute ago.
Song of the week:
Instead of a song of the week, please consider watching this video without skipping the ads!
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!