Thank you to Ashlee for tagging me to do the Bookish Would You Rather tag!
You can see some previous “would you rather” tags here, here, and here!
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
- Make up your own questions and tag others.
Questions from Ashlee:
1. Would you rather spill coffee/tea on your current read or be forced to read it with greasy fingers?
That’s a hard one. I think I’d rather spill something on the pages. It would be annoying, but at least it would dry.
2. Would you rather only be able to read new releases or only read backlist books?
Definitely only backlist. That’s the only way I’m ever getting caught up on my TBR!
3. Would you rather crack the spine of a paperback or dog-ear the pages?
Neither! But I guess dog-ear the pages? At least you can’t tell when the book’s on the shelf.
4. Would you rather only be allowed to read the first and last book in a trilogy or have to wait three years for the final book to come out?
I am very familiar with waiting forever for the next book in a series to come out, so I’ll take that option.
5. Would you rather only read series or only read standalones?
6. Would you rather your favourite book be turned into a movie or a tv show?
A movie, as long as it’s done well. I think my favorite books would be really drawn out if they tried to turn them into tv shows.
7. Would you rather the adaption of your favourite book be badly cast or leave out your favourite scenes?
Oh dear… cast it badly, I guess. If the adaptation of The Hating Game left out that elevator scene, I’d be mad.
8. Would you rather have dinner with your favourite author or your favourite character?
My favorite author, for sure!
9 Would you rather kill your favourite character or spend the rest of your life with your least favourite villain?
Kill my favorite character. I’m not spending eternity with someone I don’t like.
10. Would you rather only read your favourite genre for two years straight or be allowed to read anything but your favourite genre for two years straight?
Only my favorite genre! I don’t think I’d get sick of it.
Please feel free to steal this tag and link back to me if you do! I’d love to see your answers! Badly cast or missing scenes? Crack the spine or dog-ear the pages? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’