In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- Mini-Reviews: Eloquent Rage, When They Call You a Terrorist, & This is Going to Hurt
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesdays
- WWW Wednesday
- Tag: Bookish Would You Rather (Take 2)
- Tag: The Mid-Year Freak Out (2020 Edition)
I’ve been reading:
- This is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kacen Callender
- Spinning by Tillie Walden
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi
- On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden
- nothing this week!
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’