Thanks to Rebecca for tagging me to do The Anticipated Releases Book Tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers to do this tag
1. Your most anticipated release of the year
Solutions and Other Problems! I can’t wait to laugh so hard that I cry.
2. A book you’re not anticipating
The next book in Philip Pullman’s The Book of Dust series. I loved His Dark Materials, but I was so disappointed with The Secret Commonwealth, so I won’t be continuing with that story.
3. Most underhyped anticipated release
I haven’t seen anyone talking about Tana French’s new book! The Searcher comes out in October!
4. A book you’ve been waiting on forever!
SECOND FIRST IMPRESSIONS! I cannot wait for Sally Thorne’s new book. January seems so far away!
5. A book you’re anticipating that’s out of your comfort zone
I’m not even sure what would be considered out of my comfort zone these days! I feel like I’ve read a little bit of everything recently.
6. Your top 3 “can’t-wait” books of the year
7. Top 5 most anticipated backlist books on your TBR
- Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
What books are you most anticipating? Have you read any of these books? Let’s talk in the comments!