In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Tag: The Anticipated Releases Book Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books that make me smile
- WWW Wednesday
- Mini-Reviews: So You Want to Talk About Race & Stamped from the Beginning
- Tag: Books As First Dates
I’ve been reading:
- nothing this week!
3 things this week:
- Last week, I mentioned that I was making a ton of masks in celebration of my county’s new mask mandate. Turns out I’m selling them now, so if you’re looking… they’re on Etsy! You can use code CHAPTER01 for $1 off!
- After seven years of book blogging, I’ve finally been auto-approved on Netgalley! Thank goodness it’s for audiobooks, because otherwise I’d never get through all my impulsive downloads.
- I have a few days off next week, and I cannot wait. Who knew that staring at my laptop in my pajamas all day would be so exhausting?
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!