In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: On a Sunbeam, Goldie Vance Vol. 1, & The Tea Dragon Society
- Tag: She-Ra: Princesses of Power Book Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I loved but never reviewed
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L. Trump
- Tag: Summer Vibes Book Tag
I’ve been reading:
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I have not been around WordPress much these days, but I’m really hoping to change that! I am in probably the biggest reading slump of my life and have no desire to read anything. Even audiobooks! Hopefully I’ll be feeling more up to reading (and blogging) soon. ❤
- Instead of reading, I have been sewing up a storm. I’m selling masks (custom & premade) and handmade scrunchies over on Etsy. I’m putting up new listings all the time, so please keep checking back!
- Unfortunately, I sliced my finger open with a rotary cutter on Thursday night and typing (or really doing anything) is a little difficult at the moment. I had to get stitches! 😭 At least they’re only in for a week.
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!