In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Cribsheet by Emily Oster
I’ve been reading:
- Raising Good Humans by Hunter Clarke-Fields
- Dear Girls by Ali Wong
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- Gaia by Imogen & Isabel Greenberg
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- We took our little guy to a pumpkin patch yesterday! There’s so much fun stuff to do in fall and we can’t wait to do it all with him!
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’