In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
I’ve been reading:
- Broken (In the Best Possible Way) by Jenny Lawson (DNF)
- Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero (DNF)
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- Angelika Frankenstein Makes Her Match by Sally Thorne
- The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz (ARC via Edelweiss)
- Tim Te Maro and the Subterranean Heartsick Blues by H.S. Valley (ARC via Edelweiss)
1 thing this week:
- It seems that I’m a lot more ruthless with DNFs now that I have so much less time to read! I’m actually really enjoying it and probably should have started DNFing regularly a lot sooner.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’