In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Paper Girls, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Review: Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel
- If you’ve ever wanted to ask me something, now’s the time!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten series that I still need to finish
- Review: Cast No Shadow by Nick Tapalansky
- ABC Book Challenge: U
- Review: The Dating Game by Kiley Roache
Tags this week:
I’ve been reading:
- Kiss Between My Lines by Anne Tourney
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I thought I’d have a lot of time for reading this week, but it turned out to be the opposite! Turns out that unpacking and organizing takes a lot longer than throwing stuff in boxes. I haven’t read very much in the last week, but my new apartment is starting to sort of resemble a home.
- One of Daniel‘s reviews is showing up for the second week in a row — I already read You’d Be Mine (at his recommendation, no less) and I’m about ready to re-read it after reading his review.
- Luana shared a bunch of things she’s learned from reading!
Song of the week:
Hopefully you’re not sick of all the Sigrid yet, but I’m not really listening to anyone else right now. I don’t feel like crying right now, but next time I do, I’m pretty sure this song will pull me out of it.
I just hope she does a US tour at some point this year.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!