In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Tag: The Folk of the Air Book Tag
- Review: Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell & Katie Cotugno
- Top Ten Tuesday: Last ten books I abandoned
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
- Mini-Reviews: The Fire Never Goes Out, The Woods Vol. 1, & An Embarrassment of Witches
I’ve been reading:
- Crisis in the Red Zone by Richard Preston
- Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I finally finished my special project at work (I’ve been on it since mid-January) and I’m back to my real job. I forgot how much I love it! The days go so much faster now.
Song of the week:
I’ve been listening to 1989 a lot this week.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!