IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S BLOG POSTS:
- Review: Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow
- Review: Saga, Vol. 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten recommendations I can’t wait to read
- Review: Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- ABC Book Challenge: H
- Review: Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey
TAGS THIS WEEK:
- End of the Year Book Tag 2018
- Holiday Drinks Book Tag
- Harry Potter Christmas Tag
- Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
I’VE BEEN READING:
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Top Ten by Katie Cotugno
2 THINGS THIS WEEK:
- I am very slowly working through my backlog of tags, so if you like tags and I don’t usually tag you, please let me know!
- I’m out of town right now, so I tried something new this week and scheduled my Weekly Update way in advance! Hopefully things aren’t going to change too much between Thursday and Saturday. 🙂
- I’m a little late on this, but Siobhan asked what we should do when authors go on the attack.
- Shruti called for an end to the idea of a “guilty pleasure.”
- Shruti also made a list of five essential things your book blog should have.
- Raya talked about ten books she wants to read but probably won’t, and wow, I could relate.
- Aurora shared ten quick reads to help you beat your reading challenge.
- Krisha recommended ten books to pull you out of a reading slump. (I needed this post.)
- Mandy discussed cleaning up her TBR and getting ready for 2019.
SONG OF THE WEEK:
This is the cutest song and I love it so much.