It’s time for another WWW Wednesday post! WWW Wednesday is hosted over at Taking on a World of Words and just involves answering the 3 Ws!
What are you currently reading?
- The Kitchen by Ollie Masters
- This really feels more like a collection of plot points than an actual story, but it’s a graphic novel so at least it’s quick.
- reading challenge: a book becoming a movie in 2019 (popsugar)
- Roommates by M.E. Parker
- I can’t really say that I’m enjoying this one, but at least it’s almost done.
- reading challenge: firestation (romanceopoly)
What did you recently finish reading?
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- This was so good! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
- To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers
- This probably wasn’t the best choice for my first Becky Chambers book. I wish I would have started with one of her novels.
- The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Once again, SDH gets me to accept, without a second thought, a completely outlandish premise in a YA contemporary.
- Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
- I’d expected a memoir and this was more like a collection of funny thoughts, but it was still a lot of fun!
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Given how much hype I’d seen about this book, I expected more than a racist, biphobic celebration of the manic pixie dream girl.
- Snug by Catana Chetwynd
- I love Catana’s comics and I loved this collection!
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- I didn’t expect to enjoy a classic so much, but this was a lot of fun.
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- I’ve had this one on my TBR for a very long time and was very relieved to love it.
- A Warning by Anonymous
- I wasn’t going to read this one this week, but then it was automatically checked out to me and within about an hour, five more people put a hold on it. It was incredible.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Southern Lady Code by Helen Ellis
- Since I recently moved to the south, I figured I should learn how to behave.
- Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen
- I’m just praying that this will be good.
- reading challenge: uptown (romanceopoly)
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Did you do your own WWW Wednesday post today? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’