In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Review: Fence #1-5 by C.S. Pacat
- Top Ten Tuesday: Backlist TBR
- Review: The King of FU by Benjamin Davis
- ABC Book Challenge: C
- Review: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Tags this week:
I’ve been reading:
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Fence #1-5 by C.S. Pacat
- On Tyranny by Timothy Snyder
- Nothing, I have finally calmed down a bit.
2 things this week:
- This week really wasn’t very exciting (I feel like I’m saying this every week all of a sudden), but I did spend the whole week by myself and it was amazing.
- I’m on such a baking kick right now. I mad a three-tier chocolate cake on Sunday, banana bread on Tuesday, and vegan gluten free brownies on Thursday. I have calmed down on buying books but now I need to calm down on baking things.
- Kelly talked about blogger etiquette!
- Sha explained why readers (and bloggers) are actually Disney princesses!
- Teagan and Jess made a flowchart to help you choose your next book!
Song of the week:
Honestly, I feel like angels are singing to me during the bridge of this song. Also, the first time I heard this song, I almost cried.