|356 pages (🎧)||50 pages (🎧)||320 pages||384 pages|
|240 pages (🎧)||362 pages (🎧)||368 pages (🎧)||320 pages|
|168 pages||112 pages||368 pages (🎧)||160 pages|
|128 pages||560 pages (🎧)||56 of 400 pages||304 pages (🎧)|
|208 pages||480 pages (🎧)||204 pages||320 pages (🎧)|
|128 pages||360 pages (🎧)||496 pages (🎧)||288 pages (🎧)|
Total pages: 6,740
Total books: 23 full + 1 partial
Average rating: 3.52 stars
- BEST ADULT: I didn’t expect to enjoy this as much as I did, but A Very Stable Genius was great.
- BEST YA: I couldn’t possibly choose between volumes two and three of Heartstopper, so my choice is both.
Monthly Motif is a reading challenge hosted by girlxoxo.
April’s theme was currents or classics, and I decided to go with “currents,” or books published between April 2019 and now. I ended up reading a ton of books that fit this prompt!
- Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
- Heartstopper, Vol. 2 by Alice Oseman
- Heartstopper, Vol. 3 by Alice Oseman
- How to Do Nothing by Jenny Odell
- If I’m Being Honest by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Ghosted in LA, Vol. 1 by Sina Grace
- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith
- The King of Crows by Libba Bray
- The Last Hope by Krista & Becca Ritchie (I didn’t finish this one yet, but I did start it!)
- Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell & Katie Cotugno
- The Fire Never Goes Out by Noelle Stevenson
- A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker & Carol Leonnig
- An Embarrassment of Witches by Sophie Goldstein & Jenn Jordan
- The Mosquito by Timothy C. Winegard
I finished a total of 23 books in April, for a total of 67 so far in 2020!
What’s in a Name is hosted by Andrea @ Carolina Book Nook.
In April, I crossed off the remaining two prompts, so I’m officially done with this challenge!
- an ampersand: Happily Ever After & Everything in Between by Debbie Tung
- reference to children: Something is Killing the Children, Vol. 1 by James Tynion IV
The Audiobook Challenge is hosted by Hot Listens & Caffeinated Reviewer.
I set a goal of listening to 50 audiobooks in 2020, and I listened to 13 in April. I’m now at 45 total for the year!
(The 🎧 on my page count shows all my audiobook listens.)
How did March go for you? Are you doing any reading challenges? Let’s talk in the comments!