In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Trinkets by Kirsten Smith
- Review: The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Top NINETEEN Tuesday: Favorite books I read in 2019
- WWW Wednesday
- 2020 Reading Goals!
- End of Year Survey: 2019 Edition
I’ve been reading:
- Release by Patrick Ness
- Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? by Caitlin Doughty
- The Body by Bill Bryson
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
- Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- Together We Caught Fire by Eva V. Gibson (thanks, Simon Pulse!)
- Keystone by Katie Delahanty (thanks, Entangled!)
1 thing this week:
- Happy New Year! It feels like I was just ringing in 2019 and it’s already 2020!
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’