In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Neurocomic by Hana Ros
- Review: oh no by Alex Norris
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I loved with fewer than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads
- Review: Saga, Vol. 9 by Brian K. Vaughan
- ABC Book Challenge: R
- Review: Sex Symbol by Laurelin Paige
I’ve been reading:
- I have actually managed to not acquire any books this week.
1 thing this week:
- It’s been quite a week since my last update! I had a great Valentine’s weekend involving chocolate fondue and a quick trip to NYC. I found out that I’m getting the keys to my new apartment next Thursday, which is pretty much the most exciting thing ever. And now I’m sick for the first time in over two years. But that just means more reading time, I guess.
- Siobhan discussed the latest Twitter controversy featuring ARCs.
Song of the week:
I was just sitting in my bedroom earlier this week and got a really intense urge to just listen to some old fun. songs. I think my favorite of their really old songs is The Gambler.