In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Sheets by Brenna Thummler
- Review: The End of the Fucking World by Charles Forsman
- Top Ten Tuesday: First ten books I reviewed
- Review: My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- ABC Book Challenge: Numbers
- Review: Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee
Tags this week:
I’ve been reading:
- Entangled Teen mailed me a physical copy of Ask Me Anything! It was such a surprise! ❤
5 things this week:
This week has kind of flown by in a blur after a very exciting weekend. Some things that happened since the last Weekly Update are…
- Riding the world’s tallest rollercoaster! (And somehow surviving it.) The comic below is actually me and my boyfriend before and after. I am, of course, the one saying, “This seems genuinely unwise.”
- Going to my friend’s son’s birthday party! I unexpectedly got to play with a very cute puppy while we were there.
- Watching The Conjuring, which actually, literally gave me nightmares. (Yikes.)
- Baking a gluten-free carrot cake for my manager!
- MEETING BROODS (WHAT?!) and making a new friend at the concert!
The rest of the week was pretty boring and mostly consisted of my cat screaming at me for letting my boyfriend leave.
Song of the week:
DID YOU KNOW TAYLOR SWIFT RELEASED A NEW SONG?!?
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!