In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2020
- Review: Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten books with single-word titles that I really enjoyed
- WWW Wednesday
- Review: Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
- Mini-Reviews: Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? & Stiff
I’ve been reading:
- Handbook for Mortals by Lani Sarem
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
- Super Chill by Adam Ellis
- Quiet Girl in a Noisy World by Debbie Tung
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Heavy Vinyl, Vol. 1 by Carly Usdin
1 thing this week:
- Well, as this posts, I will be driving to a five hour and forty minute proctored exam to become certified to do… the job I already have. I’m not too nervous about the exam, but not really looking forward to sitting in a locked room for so long. It will definitely be time to celebrate when it’s done!
Song of the week:
This is a sad song and I’m not sad, but I do love this whole album so much.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!