In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Mini-Reviews: Spirit Hunters, A Dash of Trouble, & All My Friends Are Ghosts
- Mini-Reviews: Check Please! Book 2, Camp Spirit, & Spinning
- Top Ten Tuesday: Most anticipated releases for the second half of 2020
- WWW Wednesday
- Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2020
- Let’s Talk About: My favorite books of 2020 (so far!)
I’ve been reading:
- This is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kacen Callender
- Date Me, Bryson Keller by Kevin van Whye
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone who’s celebrating is staying safe and healthy! ❤
Song of the week:
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!