In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Monthly Favorites: February 2019
- Reading Challenge Update
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d like to switch places with
- Review: You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
- ABC Book Challenge: T
- Review: The V-Word by Amber Keyser
Tags this week:
- 80s Movie Book Tag
- What Cats Do Book Tag
- Liebster Award (Take 6)
- Sunshine Blogger Award (Take 10)
- Do I Have That Book Challenge
I’ve been reading:
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- My romanceopoly reading challenge requests that I post a picture of my shelves at some point before March 31, but given that this is the current state of my books… I’m calling this good enough. I actually realized today that there’s a whole bookcase I forgot to pack, so even more books will be arriving at the new apartment shortly.
- Daniel reviewed You and I cannot wait to pick up my copy at the library!!
- Noura gave four reasons to read The Raven Boys and I could not agree more. This book (and series) is amazing!!
- Dani reviewed The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love, which I think I’ve had on my TBR forever!
- Ally shared some feminist fiction recommendations!
- Georgia reviewed A Girl Called Shameless and I cannot wait to read this book!
- Vicky shared the results of her blogger/author interaction survey!
- Shruti translated some common phrases you might hear from bookworms!
Song of the week:
It’s more Sigrid! Her new album came out yesterday and I listened to it while I drove back and forth between my old place and new place last night. Level Up just made me smile. 🙂
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!