Thank you for your interest in my blog! I am not currently accepting review requests unless I have previously worked with you.
I am happy to read both ARCs and final/finished copies. Digital copies are probably easiest for both of us, and I can accept them via Netgalley, Edelweiss, and email (.mobi is preferred). If you’d prefer to send me a print copy of your book, please reach out for my address.
The best way to reach me is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- a summary of your book,
- its release date,
- the approximate page count (or word count),
- and your preferred timeframe.
I am currently scheduling reviews about three months out.
I want to love your book! I will probably decline to review your book if it doesn’t sound like something I’d be interested in. This is nothing personal, but I don’t want to waste your time or disappoint you with a bad review.
- Some of my favorite genres and tropes: young adult, new adult, contemporary romance, romantic comedies, friends-to-lovers, enemies-to-lovers, and coming of age.
- I’m sort of picky about: erotica, science fiction/fantasy, mysteries, thrillers, nonfiction, poetry, and historical fiction.
- I typically dislike: extreme violence, sexual assault, dark romance, drug use, heavy religious themes, alpha males, BDSM, cheating, and billionaire tropes.
In addition to this blog, I post my reviews on: Goodreads, Twitter, and (sometimes) Amazon. Please feel free to let me know where I should post my review! As long as I have an account, I am happy to post to additional websites.
A disclaimer: While I will certainly go into your book hoping to love it, it’s possible that I will not. My review will be honest and will not attack you personally. If you are uncomfortable with negative reviews, please do not request that I review your book. Feel free to view my reviews (both positive and negative) to familiarize yourself with my style.
If you’ve read all of this and are still interested in requesting a review, I look forward to hearing from you!