In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- What We Read: August 2022
I’ve been reading:
- Raising Good Humans by Hunter Clarke-Fields
- Across the Green Grass Fields by Seanan McGuire
- Where the Drowned Girls Go by Seanan McGuire
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I went back to work after maternity leave! Which also means that my little baby started daycare! 😭 But he did such a great job there and he’s won the hearts of all the toddlers already.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!