In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Sticky Notes by Indy Yelich
- Review: How to Breathe Underwater by Vicky Skinner
- Review: Bygone Badass Broads by Mackenzi Lee
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite book bloggers! ❤
- Review: People Like Us by Dana Mele
- Review: We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- Mini-reviews: The Billionaire’s Secret duology by Ivy Layne
Tags this week:
- Liebster Award (Take 3)
- Three-Day Lyrical Challenge | Day 1
- Three-Day Lyrical Challenge | Day 2
- Three-Day Lyrical Challenge | Day 3
- Three Bookish Things
- The Office Book Tag
I’ve been reading:
- All of This Is True by Lygia Day Peñaflor
- Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James
- Burn the Fairy Tales by Adeline Whitmore
- Smut by Karina Halle
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman | buddy read with Kelly!
I might be on a book-buying ban, but I am not on a book-acquiring ban…
- All of This Is True by Lygia Day Peñaflor | thank you, Daniel, you’re the best
- Fascism: A Warning by Madeleine Albright | a library hold
3 things this week:
- My mom called to tell me that she’s mailing me all my books from her house, which is nice, but also… where am I going to put them. 😐
- So, going along with the point above, what do you think is the best way to get rid of books? I mean, first I have to decide which books to get rid of and that’s going to take me six years, but… once I do that, should I donate them somewhere? Drop them off in a Little Free Library? Give them away? Help.
- I scheduled this post last night, but if all has gone according to plan, I should be on a road trip to very rural Virginia when this post goes up. (Probably somewhere around Baltimore or DC, depending on traffic.) Anyway, please save me. I would rather be at home with my cat.
- Brianna shared a list of feel-good books in case you need some cheering up! ❤
- Angelica talked about writing negative reviews.
- Vicky wrote about the difference between problematic books and characters acting badly.
- In honor of the TATBILB adaptation’s release, Aurora speculated on what would be in Lara Jean’s library.
- Teagan & Jess reviewed The City of Brass and yep, it’s on my TBR now.
I was going to make an actual playlist this week of songs from the current pop charts that I really like, but then I looked at this week’s Hot 100 and… I only like a couple of the songs (Delicate, FRIENDS, Weezer’s cover of Africa… I’m pretty sure that’s it) and that would be a sad playlist. So, instead, here’s Glitterbug by The Wombats, which I recently remembered that I’m in love with. My favorite is Greek Tragedy, which is also the first song from the album that I heard. But I also really love Emoticons, Be Your Shadow, and Headspace. I mean… I actually love the whole album, but those are my top four.