Things have been a little crazy in my life lately. I work in a small medical office, and we have multiple people out on extended medical leave. It’s been interesting, to say the least. I’m so exhausted when I get home that I’ve been slacking here. Not just a little, but a lot. I’ve forgotten that reading books and talking about books really relaxes me, so I’m making a concentrated effort to post more regularly.
And with that effort comes the new weekly preview! So, what can you expect to see here at the bibliophagist this week?
- A review of Gemma Correll’s new book, The Worrier’s Guide to Life
- A list of books I’m contemplating buying next
- A review of The List, an ARC generously provided by Netgalley
- A new feature called The Friday 56
- A review of Addicted For Now
How is everything going in your life?