April was full of books for me! I didn’t realize I’d read eight full books and started a ninth… I kind of felt like I was slacking on my reading, actually. I feel so accomplished now that I’ve totaled everything up.
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter: 401 pages
- The Worrier’s Guide to Life: 112 pages
- Accidentally in Love: 298 pages
- Addicted For Now: 488 pages
- The List: 320 pages
- Falling Fast: ~247 pages
- Take the Fall: ~200 pages
- The Girl At Midnight: 368 pages
- Black Iris: page 1-48
Total: 2482 pages
I had to estimate #6 and #7 because there are no page counts listed for the books yet – I guess it’s still too far from release date? I went based on Kindle locations, so I’m not too sure how accurate it is.
How was your April? Did you read any really good books… or maybe really awful ones? I had some of each this month.