Thanks to Bibi for nominating me for the Liebster Award! She’s so nice and I love her reviews! Please go check out her blog when you get a chance. ❤
(You can see Take 1 of the Liebster Award here!)
RULES FOR ‘THE LIEBSTER AWARD’
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you are asked.
- Nominate few other bloggers for the award and inform them.
- Create ten interesting questions to be answered by them.
TEN QUESTIONS FROM BIBI
1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. Are you a morning person?
I start work at 7:30am every day, so I kind of have to be. I’m pretty used to it by now (I’ve had this job for six years) but I still need a bunch of coffee in the morning!
3. What 3 words best describe you?
Um… awkward, affectionate, and, sticking with the a-words, adaptable.
4. What makes you happy?
I’m a pretty easy person! A lot of things make me happy!
- babies and small children, particularly my nephew since he’s hilarious
- visiting New York
- obviously books
- being at the farm by my house
- hearing from long-lost friends – last weekend one of my college friends asked if I’d want to come visit him in Philly and first of all, of course I do, but second of all I was super excited since I haven’t even heard from him in like three years
- people wanting to make plans with me literally makes my day every time, honestly you would think I’ve never had a friend in my whole life
- listening to music from high school and college (I’m listening to fun. right now and I love it)
5. If you could live in a book, which one would you choose?
I think it would be so cool to live in the world of the Raven Cycle!
6. What’s your favourite blog post written by someone else?
I just had this question in a different tag! I’m really going to give the same answer again because I have no idea. I like recommendation lists, I like really snarky book reviews, and I like tags.
7. What’s your favorite blog post you’ve written?
Recently, I’m pretty happy with my summer TBR goals. My favorite blog post ever… I have no idea.
8. If you could spend the day with any author, and do whatever you want, who would it be and what would you do?
I stand by what I said a little bit ago, I think it would be really fun to bake a pie with Jenn Bennett.
9. Is there something you wish you could do different about your blog?
Honestly, if there’s something I want to do differently, I just do it. If you look back to my really old reviews, they’re totally different than what I post now. If there’s anything that I wish I’d done differently over the years, it would be moving my blog here sooner. I’ve had more interaction in three months here than I had in five years on Tumblr.
10. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate if I’m stress eating, otherwise dark chocolate (the darker the better). I’m not the biggest fan of white chocolate, but I do like it in cookies.
I’m losing track of who I’ve tagged in these awards, so I’m going with some people I’ve recently started following!
Nominations: Brittany | Tshepiso | Hamad | Ashley | anyone else who wants to do it!
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- Who’s one (or more) of your auto-buy authors?
- Where’s one place you’d love to travel?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What was your last five-star book?
- Paperback, hardcover, or ebook?
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
- Are you involved at all with booktube or bookstagram?
- What are three things that people might not know about you?
- What’s something you hope to have accomplished in ten years?
I was tagged by Lori for the Entertainer Book Tag! Please check out her blog when you get a chance! ❤
6 questions from Lori:
1. Your least favorite read so far of 2018?
I keep yelling about how much I hated it, but Distrust by T.L. Smith.
2. Would you rather read inside or outside and why?
Inside because first of all, I’m super pale and I get sunburned in like three seconds. Last weekend I was in a park under trees all day and I somehow got sunburned?? Please explain. Going along with that, I work in a dermatology office (specifically, we deal with a lot of skin cancer) and I feel really bad going to work sunburned! And also a little bit like I’m going to be the next patient. I don’t really want to do a surgical prior auth for myself, so… inside it is.
3. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks every time.
4. Your highly acclaimed author?
So, my favorite author? Why is this the hardest question? Once upon a time, I would have said Krista & Becca Ritchie, hands down, but I feel like there’s way too much drama in the Fizzle Force right now and I hardly even want to read their books anymore because of it. Now I would have to go with maybe Jenn Bennett, V.E. Schwab (even though her books actually kill me each time), or R.S. Grey? It’s such a hard decision!!
5. Your least favorite genre?
I’m really not that picky about genre! I mean, clearly, romance is my favorite since I’m always talking about it. BUT that doesn’t mean that I dislike mysteries or thrillers or sci-fi or fantasy or nonfiction or any other genre. The only genre I kind of struggle to get into (and I hesitate to even call it a genre) is classics.
6. Which popular author can’t you get into?
Sorry sorry sorry, I know this is terrible, but I haven’t been able to get into Neil Gaiman. Also Haruki Murakami. For authors that are more in my wheelhouse, Alessandra Torre, Holly Black, and James Dashner.
Alyssa Grace | Lotte | Caidyn & Chantel | Winged Cynic | anyone else who wants to do it!
6 questions from me:
- Do you have any hobbies aside from reading?
- What’s the last book you added to your TBR?
- What book are you most proud of finishing?
- What’s been your biggest struggle with blogging?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What’s your favorite social media platform and why?
As always, no pressure to do the tag! Let me know if you like doing tags and also let me know if you want me to leave you alone! 🙂