In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl
- Review: Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lewis
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite bookmarks
- WWW Wednesday
- Theme Thursday: Artsy characters
- Tag: Remember November
I’ve been reading:
- Roommates by M.E. Parker
- Rayne & Delilah’s Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
- To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers
- The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Seriously… I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- nothing other than library books!
1 thing this week:
- I went to a magic show last Sunday and it was so much fun! I would highly recommend that you go see An R-Rated Magic Show if you get the chance!
Song of the week:
I found a playlist of mine from high school and this song was on there. I forgot how much I used to love this song!
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!