In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Troll by Emma Clark
- Mini-reviews: Why We Sleep and The Last Time I Lied
- Top Ten Tuesday: Longest books I’ve read
- Review: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Review: 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- Only semi-book related: I met my favorite person!
I’ve been reading:
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry
- Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera | FINALLY OH MY GOD
2 things this week:
- I was only gone for not even three full days and somehow I am behind on everything in my life. I don’t know how that works, but it’s fine.
- The only exciting thing that’s happened to me since my last update was GOING TO TENNESSEE AND MEETING DANIEL. You can see his side of the story here. ❤
- Aurora shared some Halloween-themed recommendations for scaredy cats (like me)!
I had heard this song before but I listened to it again this week and I was like half a second from sobbing and I had to pause it for a second to compose myself. What has happened to me?!?